Course Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify prostate screening and understand how to diagnose benign & malignant
prostate lesions by MRI while applying PI-RADS v2.1 as a gold standard in interpreting
mpMRI of the prostate
- Discuss the role of Molecular Imaging in diagnosis of Prostatic lesions.
- Learn about different approaches in management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia as
well as focal therapies for Prostate Cancer.
- Review multiple cases covering a spectrum of Benign & Malignant prostatic lesions.
After completing this CME activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the contribution of Non-Invasive MRI quantification in measuring Hepatic
Steatosis as well as Hepatic Fibrosis.
Apply LI-RADS in Diagnosis of Hepatic focal lesions
- Recognize the role of Spectra CT & Molecular Imaging in diagnosis of Hepatic focal
- Get familiar with different interventional management approaches for benign &
malignant liver lesions through Intervention Radiology including Chemoembolization,
- Discuss multiple cases reviewed covering a spectrum of Benign & Malignant hepatic